Sunday, May 25, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'

Growing up, I was not a berry picker. Mom and Aunt Polly would always drag me out with them to pick strawberries or blackberries. I never enjoyed it...too hot....too boring. I guess I'm getting old because when Amber invited us to go pick strawberries with her and Ella Kate, I jumped at the chance to take Kaitlin. We traveled to Portland for the best strawberries around. The girls loved it. Here's my little berry picker now:
This is such a sweet picture of Amber and Ella Kate. I'm so glad they asked us to go.

Here's a shot of the girls after all of the hard work was over.
There were a few little animals at the strawberry farm. My shy, timid little girl shocked me by reaching right through the gate to pet the goats. Ella Kate was pretty apprehensive about getting close to them. I don't blame her.
This last picture is so funny to me. Do you see any resemblance between my child and the goat?!

1 comment:

Alison said...

This is so sweet! I love this post! I love to watch Kaitlin grow!

Love you,
alison