Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Long Time, No Post

I have plenty I need to post on here, but finding the time has been difficult lately.  
Thanks so much for your prayers and kind words for my dad.  He begins seed radiation treatment on September 14th.  He and his doctors feel that this approach will be a good fit for him.  He has been feeling well, but will probably tire very easily once the seeds are implanted. He plans to cut back from work somewhat...... I've never seen him slow down from working a day in his life..... so I'll believe that one when I see it!  
Kaitlin has been so very attached to her Granddaddy lately, so this process will be difficult for her.  She and I are not allowed to get close to Dad for 2-3 months once treatment begins.  This means no hugging or being held by Granddaddy.  Poor thing....I hope she'll understand.
Please keep Dad in your prayers over the next few months.  We want to get rid of this thing!

No comments: