Tuesday, November 3, 2009

B-O-R-E-D

I've had quite an interesting week. To give the short version of the story, my doctor put me on bedrest last Thursday. At my regular appointment, he found that I was already dilating at just 30 weeks. He sent me to the hospital to monitor my contractions and give me shots to slow down the contractions. I was able to go home that night, but I have to take my meds every 4 hours and lie around the house. The doctor's goal is to get me to 34 weeks. My next appointment is on Thursday.
Needless to say, I'm bored. I'm quite the homebody, so you wouldn't think it would bother me. This is different though. I can't just get up and do a lot of stuff. I am pretty tired of t.v., catalogs, and even my Blackberry. If you have any suggestions for things to pass the time, I'm all ears.
My family has been great. They are helping with Kaitlin and doing most of the housework. Bentley's room (yes, I finally chose a name) is just about ready. We painted his nursery a couple of weeks ago. My family moved Kaitlin's furniture to his room last night, and they are in the process of painting her room. So, there are lots of little projects going on right now that I get to oversee but don't get to help with.
That's all for now. Notice I finally have time to post some blog entries?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerri, sorry to hear about the bed rest. Hope you are following drs orders and feeling okay. You and your family are in my prayers. Let me know if I can help out in any way. Love and hugs. JuJu