Friday, June 27, 2008

I no longer sleep with tiny feet in my face



Kaitlin is now in a toddler bed. Hooray!!! Kaitlin had been doing really great at sleeping in her crib until the week I was home from school on Spring Break in March. That week, she wouldn't sleep unless she was in our bed. I guess I didn't fight her hard enough on it, because it's June and she had still been sleeping in our bed..... until Monday. Scott finally converted her crib into a toddler bed. She was really excited about it and is doing great. I had to lie down with her the first night, but now she will lie down by herself. She is so proud of her "Good Girl Bed" (that's really Big Girl Bed, but Kaitlin always turns the word "Big" into "Good" when she blends it with the word Girl). Be sure and tell Kaitlin how happy you are to hear that she sleeps in her BIG Girl Bed now.

No comments: