Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

I just wanted to share a few pictures of Kaitlin taken around the 4th. She attended Greenbrier's annual Turning of the Pig with all of her Grandparents on the 3rd. I think they all had a great time. Kaitlin managed to find something she wanted to do. She took her first pony ride. On the fourth, we visited with my parents a bit. Kaitlin and her Granddaddy had a great time playing together all afternoon. He took this picture of her. Swinging is one of her favorite things to do at their house (along with looking at the cows).
Our church has a 4th of July Celebration every year. This picture is of Kaitlin and Ella Kate at the church. It was hard for them to keep their eyes open because of the bright flash of the camera.

I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July. I am thankful to live here in the United States. Even though we seem to have plenty to worry about in our country, I still believe we are extremely blessed.

I couldn't leave out these last two sweet pictures.

No comments: