Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Consignment time again

Since Kaitlin was first born, I've been shopping twice a year at Encores and More North Children's Consignment sale. This is the most awesome sale I've found. It is run by Brea, the sister of my terrific friend Alison. There is so much wonderful stuff at this sale. The used items are carefully inspected so that only the best items are found there. My favorite part though, is all of the new with tags items you can always find there. Brea specializes in buying out children's specialty shops, so there are always PLENTY of boutique finds at GREAT prices. The Gymbo Lady always has lots of new Gymboree clothing at unbelievable prices. Anyone who knows me very well at all knows how I SOOO look forward to this sale for MONTHS! Amber and I always make sure we have a babysitter when it's time to shop so we can take all the time we want. We literally spend HOURS sitting in the floor at the sale trying to "weed out" what we don't just have to have. We always walk away with a ton of clothing at a very small price. This is going to be my first year to put items into the sale. I have already tagged over 150 items and I'm not done yet. Whether you want to make some money selling clothing, toys, gear, etc., or you just want to get some awesome deals on some great items, you HAVE to check out the website. http://encoresandmorenorth.com/ See you there!!!

No comments: