Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greetings from Holiday World


It's really sad that I had to go out of town to get time to update my blog! I've been extremely busy lately. School starts next week, so I've been working on my room several days each week. I've painted the walls (with much help from my family), painted my file cabinets (with much help from dear dad), and I've rearranged my classroom (much help from mom). All this is in addition to the regular back to school organizational things to be done. I'm not ready yet, but I'll get there soon.
A few other things I've been busy with lately include inservices, taking family members for doctor appointments, attending showers/parties (3 just on Saturday alone), throwing a surprise party for my mom, getting ready for a big consignment sale (more info to come), trying to keep housework done, and of course, planning fun things for kaitlin.
When I sat down, I didn't plan to explain what life has been like lately, it just all came out. I'm not griping or complaining at all, because God has given me a wonderful life. I think I'm trying to explain why I haven't posted much on here lately.
Thanks for taking the time to read. By the way, Holiday World is great but very crowded. We're spending one more day here tomorrow, then we will head home tomorrow night.
Busy, busy.

No comments: