Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big News

I know this really isn't news for most of you, but I needed to create a post about it anyway. We are very excited that we are expecting a new addition to our family. Our second child is due on January 6th. I am now 13 weeks along. We had an ultrasound back at 8 weeks and everything looked great.
All of our family members are very excited, especially Kaitlin. She talks about the baby every single day, and has already shown us a 1 foot by 1 foot space in the hall outside her bedroom where the little one can sleep! She is really a very loving child, and I know she will be a terrific big sister. She has already taken awesome care of me and gives me flowers every day to make my tummy feel better. Kaitlin even said to me, "Mommy, I can see the baby is making your belly fat." It was so funny because she said it in the sweetest and most sincere way!
Be sure to ask Kaitlin if we are having a boy or a girl. She usually tells people that we don't get to pick...we just have to take what God gives us. Then, she'll tell you which one she prefers. Cute stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papa Eddie and I want to send our congratulations on the new baby! Very exciting news. Hope you enjoy a good pregnancy and we are praying for another healthy baby. Hugs. JuJu