Monday, March 10, 2008

Fros-ee da no-man





Yes, that's how Kaitlin pronounces Frosty the Snowman. Other than our visit to Colorado, this was Kaitlin's first big snow. She had asked her Daddy to build a snowman with her, so I kind of got worried when he went to work instead. I enjoy the comfort and warmth of my home, and it looked like I would be the one digging through snow in cold weather with Kaitlin (not my cup of tea).


When Kaitlin's Granny called Saturday wanting to come get Kaitlin so they could play in the snow together, I was delighted. That meant two great things would happen. Kaitlin would get to build her "no-man", and I would get to go to Brea's consignment sale. I look forward to this sale twice a year. It is truly the best consignment sale I know of. The sale is still going on, so be sure to go to the website to get the details. ( http://www.encoresandmorenorth.com/ )


Back to the snowman: Kaitlin's great-grandfather (Pops) wanted to see Kaitlin in the snow, so they built the snowman at Pops's house. Kaitlin wasn't crazy about touching the snow because it was so cold, but it looks like she did a great job of watching Granny work hard. Thanks, Melinda, for enduring the cold!


1 comment:

Alison said...

HOW CUTE!

I love how she says snowman! Very cute! I love that you are a blogger...can I SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME! I love it.

BTW- Josh started a blog today to document his photography...be sure to check it out and let him know if you like it.

I think you inspired him...

http://jdharrisphotography.wordpress.com/

Love you,
alison