Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Funny Moment

I'm on Spring Break this week, so I got to get out yesterday with my Mom, Aunt Polly, and Kaitlin. We had just sat down to eat at Taco Bell, and we asked Kaitlin to say the prayer. It is so sweet to hear Kaitlin say the blessing over her food. We bowed our heads and waited to hear her little version of the popular prayer (God great; God good; thank him food; AMEN!!). Instead, she begins belting out the Alphabet Song! I think she got to the letter G before we busted out laughing along with several people standing in the nearby line. She realized her mistake at that point. Once our laughter calmed down, she was able to pray the real prayer. This moment was too precious not to share.

1 comment:

Alison said...

How cute! I can't wait for those sweet moments. I bet you guys really tried to hold it together too...that is so sweet! She is a cutie!!!

Love you,
alison