Friday, March 7, 2008

What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Why am I starting a blog? Well, I have a couple of blogs that I enjoy reading. I feel like I am able to keep up with those people without actually speaking with them every day or so. I wanted to be able to communicate with friends and family that I don't get to talk with as often as I would like. Through this blog, I'll be able to share pictures and information that are special to me and my family.
When people ask me if I blog, my response is always, "Are you kidding? I don't have time for that!" I'm not sure what makes me think I can commit to keeping a blog going. Maybe it's the gift of time I was given today through the early dismissal of school due to snow. It seems that I get just a little bit of time on my hands, and I feel like I can do everything. With that said, I am going to try really hard to maintain my blog.
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy what you see!

1 comment:

Wrights said...

Kerri,
I asked Keith to forward your blog e-mail to me...I hope that is okay.

I noticed your posted comments were zero, so I thought I would leave you one.

You are great with words, so I think your blog (and Kaitlyn's) is great.

Kristy
wrights3@hotmail.com